Semi blatant in main account

VapeV4

AverageCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
I'm going to closet cheat most of the time, and rarely turn on blatant modules(such as killaura) when against sweaty players. Is it safe for main account? If not, how dangerous is it?
Also if possible, could you recommend some blatant modules to use(I don't know much about blatant cheating)
Thank you for helping me!

Last edited:

soledbycaua

Social Credit
I'm going to closet cheat most of the time, and rarely turn on blatant modules(such as killaura) when against sweaty players. Is it safe for main account? If not, how dangerous is it?
Also if possible, could you recommend some blatant modules to use(I don't know much about blatant cheating)
Idk but i would no recommend i used a entire day legit and winned a lot of matchs with legit only

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
on hypixel killaura, misplace, and hitboxes all started flagging somewhat iirc. however if u wanna turn ur reach up a bit nobodys stopping you

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
on hypixel killaura, misplace, and hitboxes all started flagging somewhat iirc. however if u wanna turn ur reach up a bit nobodys stopping you
Depends on which killaura mode and how you use it. For example silent killaura is fine and normal killaura is also fine on a low angle when paired with high aimassist.
Turn down velo a bit and turn up reach, killaura will eventually get you banned but it might take a while depending on how often and much you use it.