semi blatant config for hypixel (bypasses watchdog but may get you staff banned)

Cyclone

Social Credit
autoclicker: 15-19 left, whatever you want for right
reach: 3.1-3.3 (you can use 3.4 if your ping is really bad) vertical check, disable in water
aim assist: dont use vertical and for horizontal maybe 7ish, max angle: 180
legit scaffold: due to schneller bridging becoming extremely possible and everyone and their dog "godbridging" you can put legit scaffold at whatever you want just make sure there is a gap of 20 so it doesnt look too suspicious, I have used 10-30 for legit scaffold and I have not gotten haccusated at all, I get haccusated more for wtapping then using this legit scaffold
velocity: 85 100 90, dont turn on vertical velocity or you WILL get staff banned
hitboxes: 0.0, too blatant even for semi blatant

hope this helps

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Giving that it’s hypixel I doubt this would staff, you could probably lower velocity to 80 as well.

vec.

Social Credit
autoclicker: 15-19 left, whatever you want for right
reach: 3.1-3.3 (you can use 3.4 if your ping is really bad) vertical check, disable in water
aim assist: dont use vertical and for horizontal maybe 7ish, max angle: 180
legit scaffold: due to schneller bridging becoming extremely possible and everyone and their dog "godbridging" you can put legit scaffold at whatever you want just make sure there is a gap of 20 so it doesnt look too suspicious, I have used 10-30 for legit scaffold and I have not gotten haccusated at all, I get haccusated more for wtapping then using this legit scaffold
velocity: 85 100 90, dont turn on vertical velocity or you WILL get staff banned
hitboxes: 0.0, too blatant even for semi blatant

hope this helps
these settings won't staff and if it's semi-blatant use 80 velo

• Cap
Reactions: vox

Pqradox

Social Credit
I guess it depends on the mode because I've been playing bedwars with 0 horizontal velocity for over a month at this point and still not banned once XD

Cyclone

Social Credit
Your l
I guess it depends on the mode because I've been playing bedwars with 0 horizontal velocity for over a month at this point and still not banned once XD
your lucky you aren’t banned but I wouldn’t recommend using this either