Saving Profiles

VapeLite12

Social Credit
How do I save profiles with Vape V4? I make a new name in the "profiles" tab, and save it, I press the button which saves the currently loaded mods into the profile. However when I restart Vape, the profile is gone and have to put the settings to what I want. Is there a way to fix this?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
How do I save profiles with Vape V4? I make a new name in the "profiles" tab, and save it, I press the button which saves the currently loaded mods into the profile. However when I restart Vape, the profile is gone and have to put the settings to what I want. Is there a way to fix this?
You have to click the “save modules to profile” button, you have to activate all the settings you want saved then click it

VapeLite12

Social Credit
You have to click the “save modules to profile” button, you have to activate all the settings you want saved then click it
This one right? Thats what I always do. But when I restart, the profile is gone, and only the "default" profile is there
1628300793350.png

Alxe

Social Credit
I also need to know how you did this can you show all the way how im very stupid :(

ieatballslots

Social Credit
I also need to know how you did this can you show all the way how im very stupid :(
for save enabled modules:
1642301045580.png
for save mod settings:1642301100644.png
to auto enable modules go to settings > general settings > auto load module states. this will automatically load the saved modules of the profile without you having to click the load button each time.