Vape user
Jul '22
Reach 3.1-3.2
Velo 80% H
FakeLag + HitSelect.
(I usually play with 110 ms)

FearSpake

Social Credit
I think this is safe,but velocity may lead to your ban,you can change normal to jumpreset
reach bans on hypixel now but velocity remains undetected. 80%h and 100%v remains okay to use i would just change it to like 86 or 87 to be careful.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
reach bans on hypixel now but velocity remains undetected. 80%h and 100%v remains okay to use i would just change it to like 86 or 87 to be careful.
"okay to use" = staffable btw
Also low reach doesn't ban, I use higher settings than what he said, no hit cancelled, nothing.

FearSpake

Social Credit
"okay to use" = staffable btw
Also low reach doesn't ban, I use higher settings than what he said, no hit cancelled, nothing.
i believe you but reach bans usually take longer on hypixel from what i understand so maybe you are flagging something and dont know it. My friend turned on 3.3 and got banned pretty quickly on pit but 3.1 seems like you would last awhile. How long have you been using reach btw?

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
i believe you but reach bans usually take longer on hypixel from what i understand so maybe you are flagging something and dont know it. My friend turned on 3.3 and got banned pretty quickly on pit but 3.1 seems like you would last awhile. How long have you been using reach btw?
I started since I bought vape, so for like 3 months