safe to use on mains (not for closet cheaters)

youssef

Social Credit
this shit despite 100+ ms will get fucking anyone banned in a matter of hours or days
no you can unironically 4 block ka 50 velo for months before getting banned but you still get banned eventually so not worth using on mains atleast not with a high/medium ban status

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
no you can unironically 4 block ka 50 velo for months before getting banned but you still get banned eventually so not worth using on mains atleast not with a high/medium ban status
any proof of this? as this would u get u staff banned either instantly the moment they review ur replays or just see ac flags

youssef

Social Credit
any proof of this? as this would u get u staff banned either instantly the moment they review ur replays or just see ac flags
these settings are pretty common in bw cheating community if not even more blatant settings
Staff are either just useless or braindead apes on atlas vote not enough evidence if suspect isnt bhopping and staff never sees the replays

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
these settings are pretty common in bw cheating community if not even more blatant settings
Staff are either just useless or braindead apes on atlas vote not enough evidence if suspect isnt bhopping and staff never sees the replays
by proof i mean vids or some shit

youssef

Social Credit
by proof i mean vids or some shit
how am i gonna give months of playtime as a video proof ?!?!
1649194500835.png
i used to use similar settings on my main and lasted 190 bedwars stars which is like 4 months playtime until i got boosting banned for accidently playing with a bhopper and now i turned down my settings to autoclicker and aimassist only
idk if you consider this as "proof" or not lol

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
View attachment 5691
i used to use similar settings on my main and lasted 190 bedwars stars which is like 4 months playtime until i got boosting banned for accidently playing with a bhopper and now i turned down my settings to autoclicker and aimassist only
nice ws

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
View attachment 5691
theres another thing that couldve boosted how long you lasted with those settings without the bhopper
if you have mvp++, theres a chance most people wont try witchhunting your real ign therefore making it harder to report (unless they use the replay system or atlas) also use this shit occasionally from time to time

youssef

Social Credit
Thx

theres another thing that couldve boosted how long you lasted with those settings without the bhopper
if you have mvp++, theres a chance most people wont try witchhunting your real ign therefore making it harder to report (unless they use the replay system or atlas) also use this shit occasionally from time to time
i mean if thats the case i wouldnt go for months without ban on my main and on alts
and it's not just me Just ask any bedwars cheater thats active in the community you can cheat pretty hard without getting banned for a long time but you eventually get banned
idk if its staff being useless , players not reporting or players using atlas incorrectly cause there's no way staff cant see 4 block 50 velo but it bypasses for months

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Thx

i mean if thats the case i wouldnt go for months without ban on my main and on alts
and it's not just me Just ask any bedwars cheater thats active in the community you can cheat pretty hard without getting banned for a long time but you eventually get banned
idk if its staff being useless , players not reporting or players using atlas incorrectly cause there's no way staff cant see 4 block 50 velo but it bypasses for months
odd, ill try getting an unbanned hypixel nfa / sfa and try this to test if ur right or not whenever i get the chance

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
Thx

YOUSSEF UWUWUWUWUUW these forums are garbage u should leave nobody knows shit about cheating and just assume reports help

Kevy

Social Credit
Thx

omg wait is this youwussef or am i stupid