Safe Settings For Main?

chaseplayz

Social Credit
Reach: 4.0-4.26
Autoclicker: 8-12

Will these get me detected? I am not too concerned with staff bans as i play for short periods of time and havent been called out before when I used 7 reach and 12 autoclicker on liquid bounce awhile back.

Veraux

Social Credit

Will these get me detected? I am not too concerned with staff bans as i play for short periods of time and havent been called out before when I used 7 reach and 12 autoclicker on liquid bounce awhile back.
Are you retarded? 3.4 blocks of reach is blatant and you’re asking if 4 blocks is blatant? My gosh why are people like this

chaseplayz

Social Credit
Are you retarded? 3.4 blocks of reach is blatant and you’re asking if 4 blocks is blatant? My gosh why are people like this
i’m just gonna ignore the anger in ur response to clarify to u what i wrote. I do not care if it looks blatant i just want to know if watchdog will pick it up as said in the original post

Veraux

Social Credit
i’m just gonna ignore the anger in ur response to clarify to u what i wrote. I do not care if it looks blatant i just want to know if watchdog will pick it up as said in the original post
Sorry about that, I lost my filter for a second and I apologize. Thanks for being patient. To answer your question, I don’t think you’ll be banned any time soon with those settings, but you will eventually.

chaseplayz

Social Credit
Sorry about that, I lost my filter for a second and I apologize. Thanks for being patient. To answer your question, I don’t think you’ll be banned any time soon with those settings, but you will eventually.
No worries i appreciate the help and will make sure to word my question better in the future. have a good one

Protein

Social Credit

i dont think these settings will get you banned at all

simp

Social Credit
You should use
Reach: 3.3 - 3.6 (misplace if recording)
autoclicker: 10 - 15 or 9- 14
if u want good reach and autoclicker settings that gives "actual advantage"