Safe settings 150ms-vapelite??

Jrk

Social Credit
I would like to know only reach and autoclicker settings that will never get me banned on hypixel. Also is which of those two is safer?

simp

Social Credit
I would like to know only reach and autoclicker settings that will never get me banned on hypixel. Also is which of those two is safer?
personally I use 3.4 - 3.8 reach if u have 200+ ms u can use it or if u don't have 200+ ms than u can use 3.2 - 3.4 or 3.5 reach and if autoclicker I use 9 - 14 and it bypasses on hypixel EZ. (In reach I don't use combo mode, only sprint, misplace (use misplace if u are recording) )

simp

Social Credit
and if u are fighting a good player and they destroys u pls don't turn up more reach. Closit cheating like reach and autoclicker that will never gets u banned means u are trying to copy / imitate good players and u need to do good with those settings just don't go more than 4 block reach on hypixel or ur this wont register and may get staff banned but I use 3.9 and still no bad :)

Jrk

Social Credit
and if u are fighting a good player and they destroys u pls don't turn up more reach. Closit cheating like reach and autoclicker that will never gets u banned means u are trying to copy / imitate good players and u need to do good with those settings just don't go more than 4 block reach on hypixel or ur this wont register and may get staff banned but I use 3.9 and still no bad :)
Lol in the game I play I do not need vape, as even with all the cheaters it has I still win. I just wanna try this experience in an alt and thats why I do not need like aimsist or velocity. Is reach 3.0-3.3 without misplace safer than the one u told me?