Safe ich settings

Pqradox

Social Credit
What are safe uhc settings
Aim Assist: Any
Autoclicker: Any
Reach: Any, I recommend 4.0-4.2. You can turn on misplace if you want, that will teleport players towards you when you hit them, which can confuse them and throw off their movement.
Velocity: Any, I recommend 0h 20v 100c. 0 vertical dogs so I recommend using 20v to be safe.
Speed: Set mode to Bhop (third option). This is the new bypass mode they added, bypasses most anticheats and for now is safe to use on your main. On hypixel it probably wouldnt be patched for 2-3 months. Make sure to only toggle speed when you need it instead of leaving it on though, having it on too long can get you dogged.
Fly: Only use low settings, and only use horizontal fly. Vertical fly is easily detected as it is impossible to move vertically into the air legit in normal minecraft.
Criticals: Set to anticheat mode to bypass hypixel
Killaura: Any settings, the module was updated so that all killaura settings bypass hypixel. To be safe, toggle on autoblock so it's less blatant. That can bypass some anticheat checks like hitting through walls, since the server would be tricked into thinking you are blockhitting, and blockhitting allows you to hit someone through walls sometimes
Hitboxes: Any, but if you want to use more than 0.5, make sure you have killaura autoblock toggled because again you can end up hitting people through walls
Render settings: Use any you want, these will never be detected

wahtsupGAYmers69

Social Credit
Reach: Any, I recommend 4.0-4.2. You can turn on misplace if you want, that will teleport players towards you when you hit them, which can confuse them and throw off their movement.
Velocity: Any, I recommend 0h 20v 100c. 0 vertical dogs so I recommend using 20v to be safe.
Speed: Set mode to Bhop (third option). This is the new bypass mode they added, bypasses most anticheats and for now is safe to use on your main. On hypixel it probably wouldnt be patched for 2-3 months. Make sure to only toggle speed when you need it instead of leaving it on though, having it on too long can get you dogged.
Fly: Only use low settings, and only use horizontal fly. Vertical fly is easily detected as it is impossible to move vertically into the air legit in normal minecraft.
Killaura: Any settings, the module was updated so that all killaura settings bypass hypixel. To be safe, toggle on autoblock so it's less blatant. That can bypass some anticheat checks like hitting through walls, since the server would be tricked into thinking you are blockhitting, and blockhitting allows you to hit someone through walls sometimes
Hitboxes: Any, but if you want to use more than 0.5, make sure you have killaura autoblock toggled because again you can end up hitting people through walls
bro wrote a whole wikipedia article (also dogshit settings)

Legitgamer

Social Credit
yeah upload a video of you using those settings on your main for an hour

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
if i am you, ill have 3.7 reach + 0.1hitbox + 60h 95v 100c + keepsprint toggle on hackers
and u should tell your ping lmao

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
not how misplace works
lol?
ur settings will get u staffed and 0 vertical doesn't dog
when was the last time u looked up hypixel settings
again when was the last time u looked up hypixel settings
Killaura: Any settings, the module was updated so that all killaura settings bypass hypixel. To be safe, toggle on autoblock so it's less blatant.
lol?
That can bypass some anticheat checks like hitting through walls, since the server would be tricked into thinking you are blockhitting, and blockhitting allows you to hit someone through walls sometimes
not how killaura works
finally something smart

tyxers

Social Credit
not how misplace works

lol?

ur settings will get u staffed and 0 vertical doesn't dog

when was the last time u looked up hypixel settings

again when was the last time u looked up hypixel settings

lol?

not how killaura works

finally something smart
it took him 7 tries but he got the hang of it at the end 💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
he literally just goes into posts asking for settings and sends dogshit blatant settings that he has never tried

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
he probably thinks those are actual good settings
i feel bad for that one guy who just bought v4 and tried his (pqradox)'s settings on their main

tu tu

Social Credit
Do you even know how cheating works?