Safe hitboxes (or reach)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
As I have not closet cheated on alts I do not know which settings are safe and which aren't, I would need some hitbox settings for hypixel. I don't plan on using them all the time and it would mostly be when someone else is cheating or for a sweaty clutch but I want them to be safe enough so that I COULD use them 24/7.

I would prefer hitboxes but if they're too risky even on lower values ill have to go with reach.

Current settings (100 ping):
It was 3,15-3,2 reach but I changed it for 0,14 hitboxes
95% horizontal velocity or so

My "In case of emergency" profile (reserved for when someone's cheating really hard):
It was 3,3-3,4 reach but I swapped it with 0,2 hitboxes
Like 85h velocity

Keep in mind I wont be using these 24/7 but my first profile should have safe enough settings so that I COULD use them 24/7

tyxers

Social Credit
if you want a decent hitbox settings that you could use 24/7, my bet is to use 0.12. helps me alot, but please for the love of god don't main it, its mad obvious even on lower settings and any staff with a brain will ban you nonetheless.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
if you want a decent hitbox settings that you could use 24/7, my bet is to use 0.12. helps me alot, but please for the love of god don't main it, its mad obvious even on lower settings and any staff with a brain will ban you nonetheless.
Thanks, but in other words even 0,12 isn’t safe?

Obviously safe doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to stay unbanned but it should at least mean it isn’t obvious to staff.

Also if anyone knows, how much reach does let’s say 0,1 hitboxes equate to? Assuming someone is looking directly at you on the same y level.

tyxers

Social Credit

Obviously safe doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to stay unbanned but it should at least mean it isn’t obvious to staff.

Also if anyone knows, how much reach does let’s say 0,1 hitboxes equate to? Assuming someone is looking directly at you on the same y level.
honestly most people (myself included) never use hitboxes, as yes, not even 0.12 is safe, it bypasses watchdog but staff is a different story.
also, 0.1 hitboxes equates to about 3.1-3.3 reach if I can remember correctly.

wahtsupGAYmers69

Social Credit

0.12 is safe hes just retarded

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
hypixel staff cant fucking see 0.12 are you fucking dumb i can fucking use 0.2 and not get staffed
They can the question is if its enough proof for a ban as it has to be a clear case. How long have you been using 0,2 for and how often? (Always toggled, only toggled on cheaters etc?)