rose client

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
what in the fuck is rose client, looks like a roblox script, coded by cedo (tenacity coder) and claims itself as the cheapest ghost client while there's hundreds of free ghost clients that work better than this fucking rise client with an o

floww

Social Credit
Rose Client's UI is shit looking

1645738616507.pngUI for anyone that's not seen it

Looked for more videos and a dude got banned 30d when only using clicker

Last edited:

Sadist

Social Credit
what in the fuck is rose client, looks like a roblox script, coded by cedo (tenacity coder) and claims itself as the cheapest ghost client while there's hundreds of free ghost clients that work better than this fucking rise client with an o
Bro Cedo is the most desperate motherfucker ever, His clients suck ass, Lmao I did a test and Raven B+ got me more wins in skywars than Rose LMAO

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
It’s made by Trqss not cedo. It just got integrated into tenacity.

floww

Social Credit
Cedo hasn’t pushed a commit in a while. I don’t think he even developed anything in the current version of rose.
Either way the client looks shit and probably is shit, the client supposedly "bypasses" mmc yet a dude got banned in about 5-10 minutes using clicker only?

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Either way the client looks shit and probably is shit, the client supposedly "bypasses" mmc yet a dude got banned in about 5-10 minutes using clicker only?
I haven’t tested the bypasses so I wouldn’t know. The “blockhit” isn’t actually a blockhit and allows you to hit while blocking. I told Trq to change the name of it 3 times but he wouldn’t listen.

floww

Social Credit
I haven’t tested the bypasses so I wouldn’t know. The “blockhit” isn’t actually a blockhit and allows you to hit while blocking. I told Trq to change the name of it 3 times but he wouldn’t listen.
What does an autoclicking ban have to do with blockhit when it was disabled on the video?