RMB Autoclicker

what version of vape did you purchase?

• Total voters

lake

Social Credit
Please for the love of god increase the rmb autoclicker cap.
20 Cps as everyone on the forums are saying is equivalent to the "Tick Rate" but for some fucking reason any other clicker except the one w vape v4 i can godbridge forever, breezily forever, moonwalk forever, and like 40 block extension. EVEN WITH FAST PLACE ON 0 BTW it just doesn't work the same.
also fast place makes blocks disappear on hypixel every fucking time I try to bridge, its like 6 blocks in and then they ghost then I mess up the entire fucking game bc the other guy has already matched my bridge and I'm fucked.
there is absolutely no reason to not increase the cap to 30 at least, or you could make a blatant checkbox just for rmb/lmb clicker separately and remove the randomization and increase the cps caps individually.
I also have a strange problem but it might just be me, after saving a config, previous config before saving had a bind set, I then change the bind and save the config. next time i load the config the bind stays the same??? I might be doing something wrong or maybe binds are forever... idfk man.

Last edited:

nonnono

Social Credit
Please for the love of god increase the rmb autoclicker cap, 20 Cps as everyone on the forums are saying is equivalent to the "Tick Rate" but for some fucking reason any other clicker except the one w vape v4 i can godbridge forever, breezily forever, moonwalk forever, and like 40 block extension. EVEN WITH FAST PLACE ON 0 BTW it just doesnt work the same. also fast place makes blocks disappear on hypixel every fucking time i try to bridge, its like 6 blocks in and then they ghost then i mess up the entire fucking game bc the other guy has already matched my bridge and im fucked. there is absolutely no reason to not increase the cap to 30 atleast, or you could make a blatant checkbox just for rmb/lmb clicker separately and remove the randomization and increase the cps caps individually. i also have a strange problem but it might just be me, after saving a config, previous config before saving had a bind set, i then change the bind and save the config. next time i load the config the bind stays the same??? i might be doing something wrong or maybe binds are forever... idfk man.
who.ru gtfo of this forum retarded ass nigga u telling me ur gonna pvp (and bypass) with 20+ cps are u fucking retarded get out of here slit ur wrists and fuck off

lake

Social Credit
who.ru gtfo of this forum retarded ass nigga u telling me ur gonna pvp (and bypass) with 20+ cps are u fucking retarded get out of here slit ur wrists and fuck off
are you fucking dumb... please read idiot??!?!?! i said rmb its in the title retard.

lake

Social Credit
I did, I just took nothing from it LOL. Something about a rant and changing the autoclicker up to 30cps as an alternative fast place.
not an alternative, fast place is bugged on hypixel, and its not the same as having 30+cps.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
lmao why are you telling people "who r u"