#ReviveBlatantModules

fff

Social Credit
Just what I expected from the retards on this forums. Making threads about "omg update blatant modules my pussy hurts waaaaaaa i cant bhop with vape waaaaaaa" @rofl has already said that the blatant module dev left the community so nothing will happen
Show me dat pussy baby

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
the blatant module dev has left the community. nothing would happen if you ask here :(
Manthe could hire a different one, I know it costs money but he’s probably made millions with this client. Surely he could invest a small portion of that and make even more money… (I’d assume more people would buy it if the blatant stuff was improved.)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
ik but if u can make ghost modules idk why u cant make blatant ones
It doesn't work like that. It's more complicated to make a bypassing fly than an AimAssist.
Manthe could hire a different one, I know it costs money but he’s probably made millions with this client. Surely he could invest a small portion of that and make even more money… (I’d assume more people would buy it if the blatant stuff was improved.)
99.99% of people buy vape for the ghost modules not for the blatant modules, they want a client to help them to be in the leaderboard of their favorite server without get banned for cheating.

And hiring is cool but kinda useless if there's nobody to hire.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
I know it’s “cringe” but a bypassing speed would be nice to toggle on other cheaters.
I do agree, it would be nice. On plently of servers like hypixel, you can use plenty of modules for short amounts of time. Personally I dodge cheaters most of the time, so for me its not really much of an issue. But I see why it could be useful.