[REQUEST] Settings for youtube videos

TotallyNotAYoutuber

Social Credit
I'm trying to look completely legit in my YouTube videos but I'm not sure what would make it look not to blatant but still gives an advantage can someone please reply with good settings for this

My ping is around 30ms
The client I use is Lunar
Version of Vape: V4

Things I cant use: WTap cuz Lunar client keystrokes wont show it

KevinDelgado

Social Credit
I'm trying to look completely legit in my YouTube videos but I'm not sure what would make it look not to blatant but still gives an advantage can someone please reply with good settings for this

My ping is around 30ms

Just use 3.6 misplace and .12 hitboxes man if u can’t play like that then don’t record yourself

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Now that vape doesn't work with Lunar client. I'd recommend... either A. Playing completely legit in your Youtube videos, and possibly pulling an RKY or B. Using Labdymod with vape. Then call the video Client showcase #1: Labdymod or smthn. Or if its RSW do "Labdymod Ranked Skywars experience" etc.

If you're playing Ranked, refer to my previous settings guide (idfk where it is).

If you're playing normal games, use 3.1-3.3ish, with misplace, disable in water, and vert check. I personally would NOT use aim-assist, as it's pretty damn blatant. Feel free to use light velocity, or toggle slightly higher velocity.

KevinDelgado

Social Credit
Now that vape doesn't work with Lunar client. I'd recommend... either A. Playing completely legit in your Youtube videos, and possibly pulling an RKY or B. Using Labdymod with vape. Then call the video Client showcase #1: Labdymod or smthn. Or if its RSW do "Labdymod Ranked Skywars experience" etc.

If you're playing Ranked, refer to my previous settings guide (idfk where it is).

If you're playing normal games, use 3.1-3.3ish, with misplace, disable in water, and vert check. I personally would NOT use aim-assist, as it's pretty damn blatant. Feel free to use light velocity, or toggle slightly higher velocity.
Or use badlion lol

TommyYorp

Social Credit

My ping is around 30ms

whaaat is vape v4 worked in lunar client noww?

thegamer505

Social Credit

Any reason as to why using labymod whilst using vape is less blatant with recordings?