[REQUEST] Need some minemanclub settings vape v2

MemeStimpy

Social Credit
Personal settings: for V2 are reach: 3,00-3,1 velocity: vertical 100% chance 100% horizontal 93% autoclicker: 8-12 cps wtap use it at your own risk good luck u didnt gonna get banned ever on minemen even judgement day

Ocureal

Social Credit
So i got vape v2 and i need some guud settings for minemanclub
if you looking to not get banned and even bypass judgement day then here

Autoclicker:
7-12
================
Reach
=================
Velocity
Chance: 100
Horz: 90
Vertical: 100

Ocureal

Social Credit
The velocity is so blatant . It should have being
Chance: 100
Horz: 96
Vertical: 96
Uneven velocity makes you look sketchy as f. Also autoclicker should have a 6 cps differences. 6-12 (default vape v2 setting) autoclickers work perfectly
it doesn't make you look close to sketchy. Uneven velocity wont make you look sketchy. 96 vertical velocity isn't good just use 90 horz you will only go up, and autoclicker should have 5-6 cps differences, not 6 and above. like who the fuck told you that it should be 6 and above not 5?

Ocureal

Social Credit
I’m just going to say this here. I really don’t recommend using V2 on mineman.club. Dewgs is just a legend and his anti cheat can easily detect vape v2. Even with vape lite, you need to use super low settings. So use vape lite or buy a autoclicker from grape. That is most likely not get you banned and you will have a higher chance of bypassing screenshares. Vape v2 was designed for hypixel and factions. If your doing hardcore pvp go with lite.
Vape v2 was never designed for hypixel and factions. it was designed for a ghost client that is undetectable, manthe had a project vape lite and pushed threw with it and now he confirms that vape v2 is a blatant/ ghost client.