[REQUEST] If anyone got got good hypixel pit bhopping settings please reply with it it will really help :)

aimforhorde

Social Credit
If you have good settings that will make me last some time without being banned you can reply with it if you want :)

hitboxes

Social Credit
Do u just want bhop or kill aura aswell?
Use anticheat a 25 step and it bypasses flaglessly

aimforhorde

Social Credit
Do u just want bhop or kill aura aswell?
Use anticheat a 25 step and it bypasses flaglessly
really? im new to vape i got it like 3 days ago i was using free sigma before so idk what i can do with this one but if you have one i want one with kill aura like a blatant bhop config like the hoppers you see in the pit

hitboxes

Social Credit
really? im new to vape i got it like 3 days ago i was using free sigma before so idk what i can do with this one but if you have one i want one with kill aura like a blatant bhop config like the hoppers you see in the pit
Bhop: anticheat a 25 step
Kill aura: 10-15 aps, 6 swing range 4.2 attack range, anticheat mode, require mouse down, to autoblcok you can kinda look at the ground and hold right click
Velocity: 0 0 100
Timer: 1.07 (helps a bit ig)

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Sigma is a BTC miner

aimforhorde

Social Credit
Kill aura: 10-15 aps, 6 swing range 4.2 attack range, anticheat mode, require mouse down, to autoblcok you can kinda look at the ground and hold right click
is that all i need to bhop in the pit? if so this is better than sigmaballs

aimforhorde

Social Credit
should i use any other settings like antibot or something?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The AntiBot is really needed if you use killaura, for the aim assist it's not necessary at all.

Just use "Click Aim" and you will avoid all bots.