[Request] Blatant Vape Settings for Hypixel

Cyclone

Social Credit
If you don’t care about getting banned or are playing with just your friends use this on hypixel:

Reach: 3.5-3.7 ( or 0.6 hit boxes with anti bot)
Autoclicker: 15-19
Legit scaffold: anything
Velocity: 0H 100V 90C
Aim assist: anything
Anti bot advanced
Any esp or tracers

Cyclone

Social Credit
Well yeah you should always use that setting. Even then I’m pretty sure it won’t flag a single log, watchdog doesn’t have clicker checks lol.
True, but I still thought watchdog could at least kind of detect that but I guess not

Cyclone

Social Credit
kid please shut the fuck up, you know nothing. After seeing your rsw post I knew you had autism. Autoclicker 20-20 doesn't flag and either does vertical
Lol it wasn’t rsw it was normal skywars your actually stupid. Also autoclicker 20-20 does flag without extra randomization

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Lol it wasn’t rsw it was normal skywars your actually stupid. Also autoclicker 20-20 does flag without extra randomization
No it isn't you braindead пigger also ofc it does without extra randomization because it removes the randomization. You didn't specify that and anyone not braindead like you would know to keep it on

Cyclone

Social Credit
im like decently sure he's actually 14..
No it isn't you braindead пigger also ofc it does without extra randomization because it removes the randomization. You didn't specify that and anyone not braindead like you would know to keep it on
and what was wrong with the rsw settings i gave there, I thought you meant the normal skywars settings I gave which you thought were for ranked.

Minty

Social Credit
baseline settings:
reach 3.4-3.6 (4.2 max bypassing)
ac 16-20
velocity 60h 100v 100c (0h 0v max bypassing)

over-blatant, only on alts or non-replayable games:

keepsprint
hitboxes (max 1.0)

killaura:
aps 9-14
swing range 4.2
attack range 3.5 (max 4.2)
fov 90-120 (higher is risky)
aim mode anticheat
target mode yaw
guys reading this form, ignore all of the settings other people are suggesting, and listen to lolimori69 his settings are the best