[Request] Antifall Settings

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
So this guy on Hypixel was using antifall (I think) in sumo so that whenever he was about to get knocked off, he would "lag back". I want to use this myself in sumo (like the cuck I am), but whenever I try to, it doesn't really work. If you could help me out, that would be great :)

woahvicky

Social Credit
So this guy on Hypixel was using antifall (I think) in sumo so that whenever he was about to get knocked off, he would "lag back". I want to use this myself in sumo (like the cuck I am), but whenever I try to, it doesn't really work. If you could help me out, that would be great :)
I don't think you can with vape as there is a 2 block minimum and doesn't work if there is a block under close enough

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
If they’re “lagging back”, they’re most likely using Fly or some sort of other cheat that lags you back. If you toggle fly at the correct moment the anticheat lags you back, which is how they manage to “lag back”.
AntiFall does not work for sumo, it teleports you back way too late.
I suggest trying some other modules and seeing what lags you back and what doesn’t.

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
If they’re “lagging back”, they’re most likely using Fly or some sort of other cheat that lags you back. If you toggle fly at the correct moment the anticheat lags you back, which is how they manage to “lag back”.
AntiFall does not work for sumo, it teleports you back way too late.
I suggest trying some other modules and seeing what lags you back and what doesn’t.
I found out that they weren't using Antifall, they were using AntiCombo in the Velocity tab