[Req] Hypixel skywars velocity settings ~150ms ping

processos

Social Credit
While 0.0 doesn't get you dogged, it'll 100% get you staff banned. Even defectiveandrew would ban you for that.
Yeah
wait wut i've heard everywhere that verticle gets you ban waved and now two ppl(including one who seems rather smart lmfao) are telling me it doesn't? (or can i not read and just misunderstood that message completley lmaoo)
Vertical gets you banned unless you use 0.0 horizontal and 0.0 vertical (not sure if 0.0 horizontal is necessary)

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
wait wut i've heard everywhere that verticle gets you ban waved and now two ppl(including one who seems rather smart lmfao) are telling me it doesn't? (or can i not read and just misunderstood that message completley lmaoo)
a. I'm pretty sure that watchdog's too disabled to ban for 0.0, as you can literally looktp on some clients (ie. PowerLite, Novoline, Astopho)
b. I wouldn't go blatant on vape; however, 0.0 does bypass. Verticle won't get you banned- or atleast didn't last time I checked. I've seen people using 0.0- but- I wouldn't use blatant shit with vape.
c. Im pretty sure 0 Vertical flags on v4- source: Me getting banned while testing shit out of a friend's UFA (oops).

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Yeah

Vertical gets you banned unless you use 0.0 horizontal and 0.0 vertical (not sure if 0.0 horizontal is necessary)
I normally use v3 (besides the recent few days, where v4 injected into lunar). Im p sure horizontal doesn't get dogged in v3; even w/o using 0.0

thegamer505

Social Credit
I normally use v3 (besides the recent few days, where v4 injected into lunar). Im p sure horizontal doesn't get dogged in v3; even w/o using 0.0
are there any advantages for v3 comopared to v4? (probs a dumb question but watever)

processos

Social Credit
are there any advantages for v3 comopared to v4? (probs a dumb question but watever)
I think v3 scaffold works better
a. I'm pretty sure that watchdog's too disabled to ban for 0.0, as you can literally looktp on some clients (ie. PowerLite, Novoline, Astopho)
b. I wouldn't go blatant on vape; however, 0.0 does bypass. Verticle won't get you banned- or atleast didn't last time I checked. I've seen people using 0.0- but- I wouldn't use blatant shit with vape.
c. Im pretty sure 0 Vertical flags on v4- source: Me getting banned while testing shit out of a friend's UFA (oops).
Vape's velocity is no different than the other clients anti-knockback, like these you mentioned (unless their anti-knockback is made to bypass other anti-cheat's)

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
What do you mean? Does it gets you dogged or just doesn't work at all? I get dogged when using autoblock but it works, you just need to turn legit aura off
Literally just sometimes doesn't work in Hypixel UHC. It's been buggy. Haven't tried v4 autoblock in a few days- but I'll try it again if you insist that it's been fixed.