regarding the hypixel anticheat update

hamood

Social Credit
ok so a lot of my friends have been getting banned recently using the same settings we have used for months without issue, i've been reading on here that people are being banned quickly for using invwalk and i've also seen some mention of fastplace maybe being suspicious and flagging? i just wanted to verify that i'm not misunderstanding everyone. everything else aside from the modules mentioned above should still be pretty safe then right? assuming they didn't get me banned before ofc

ENDER1355

Social Credit
ok so a lot of my friends have been getting banned recently using the same settings we have used for months without issue, i've been reading on here that people are being banned quickly for using invwalk and i've also seen some mention of fastplace maybe being suspicious and flagging? i just wanted to verify that i'm not misunderstanding everyone. everything else aside from the modules mentioned above should still be pretty safe then right? assuming they didn't get me banned before ofc
I didnt expect for hypixel to update quickly

Keeloman

Social Credit
They patched inventory manager, invwalk, fastplace 0 delay was always kinda fishy, idk about killaura

Anonymous123

Social Credit
i don't think it's actually 0 delay
like if u try to place a tower of blocks while falling w/ fastplace 0 delay then u won't be able to go on forever

Rednose

Social Credit
InvWalk is detected, fastplace usually was always a 50% chance of getting banned. Kill aura idk shouldnt be detected just dont be 4 blocking, that will flag 100%