Redesigned item id system

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hi so I’m referring to the whitelist system where you type stuff in, maybe make a list of everything that exists in the mc version with like a picture and stuff so you don’t have to search on websites for item ids and stuff like that

Chwoop

Social Credit
Hi so I’m referring to the whitelist system where you type stuff in, maybe make a list of everything that exists in the mc version with like a picture and stuff so you don’t have to search on websites for item ids and stuff like that
already suggested smth like this but thus is def needed so +1

pickledick

Social Credit
it might be nice but not really needed, you just enter the name of the item. idk in what case youd need to use an id

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
it might be nice but not really needed, you just enter the name of the item. idk in what case youd need to use an id
its actually very needed since people ask for ids of stuff all the time, everytime hypixel has that grinch hunter thing theres people asking

also some things have to be together like "slot1"

pickledick

Social Credit
its actually very needed since people ask for ids of stuff all the time, everytime hypixel has that grinch hunter thing theres people asking

also some things have to be together like "slot1"
Custom items like that couldnt possibly show up in some type of registry though. Those are just normal items with metadata from the server. If you want to be specific to a certain metadata you're still gonna have to specify that, you cant search that

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Custom items like that couldnt possibly show up in some type of registry though. Those are just normal items with metadata from the server. If you want to be specific to a certain metadata you're still gonna have to specify that, you cant search that
I’m just talking about general mc stuff, the thing I was referring to was player heads

pickledick

Social Credit
I’m just talking about general mc stuff, the thing I was referring to was player heads
I get that but for general mc items you just enter the name, some people think you have to do IDs or underscore_names which you don’t. So it might be a nice small convenience to be able to see everything, but there’s rarely really cases when you need to be looking up the ID or whatever

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I get that but for general mc items you just enter the name, some people think you have to do IDs or underscore_names which you don’t. So it might be a nice small convenience to be able to see everything, but there’s rarely really cases when you need to be looking up the ID or whatever
it would just be nice either way and I don't think it would be that hard to import a list from somewhere

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Vape is supposed to be very convenient and this is exactly what doge is suggesting. Also making stuff pop up (item picture) as you search by name would be nice. Would be very nice for newer users since if you make a small mistake in typing the item won't show up and you'll take lots of time to figure it out.