really good hypixel closet for vape v4 and lite

vec.

Social Credit
do yourself a favor and drop the ego we all know your a self-conscious little eboy cheating in tnt tag saying your legit
1: I'm not self-conscious
2: I'm not an eboy
3: I don't play tnt tag

faggot

prxlific

Social Credit
You fucking idiot the advantage is supposed to be small that’s how you don’t get banned idiot
retard watchdog isint fucking antigamingchair jesus christ mfs bhop and dont get banned like idk how good you think wd is but your really overestimating it

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
retard watchdog isint fucking antigamingchair jesus christ mfs bhop and dont get banned like idk how good you think wd is but your really overestimating it
Ever heard of a little thing called staff? They are a little smarter than a shitty robot based off of NCP. Stupid ass you can’t go 4 blocking and think you are god because you bought a client

prxlific

Social Credit
Ever heard of a little thing called staff? They are a little smarter than a shitty robot based off of NCP. Stupid ass you can’t go 4 blocking and think you are god because you bought a client
bro the staff are more braindead than that shitty little robot and it doesent even have a brain jesus christ these mfs ban less than watchdog does even with atlas

vec.

Social Credit
bro shut up you havent even tried the settings stop saying they bad before you even try them lmfao
I don't need to try them. Looking at them is enough to know that they are bad and will eventually get you banned