reach

Jimy

Social Credit
I tried to do some research by looking through the other reach patch posts on Hypixel, but I haven't come to a particular conclusion. Will you get banned for 3.05 or 3.1 now? For any reach at all? Is backtrack and Fakelag safe at all for like a main account?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I tried to do some research by looking through the other reach patch posts on Hypixel, but I haven't come to a particular conclusion. Will you get banned for 3.05 or 3.1 now? For any reach at all? Is backtrack and Fakelag safe at all for like a main account?
backtrack and fakelag arent completely safe, with backtrack using 1 tick per 50 ms is generally safe. reach doesnt ban, but hits are cancelled at 3.2+ with the new hypixel anticheat updates

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I don't think you need either of those for 3.1

ll_Mill_ll11

Social Credit
i use 3.0-3.2 chance 100% and no banned