Reach with Hitboxes on hypixel

stadodo

Social Credit
Hi, so i want to be semi blatant on hypixel, but i don't wanna get banned from staff, so my question is, is 3.2 reach with 0.05 hitboxes safe from staff, like at all? (atlas, staff speccing you, etc)
i have 110-130 ms.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
u could up reach to 3.3 and/or hitboxes up to 0.1 and you would still be absolutely safe on that ping

manas

Social Credit
that ms just go to like 3.2 - 3.4 reach and 0.15 hitboxes.. staff dont rlly care in anything other than skyblock

Vilux

Social Credit
If you got a rank you can practically play with 3.5 reach in bw, sw, etc for a while until you get a high FKDR or stats. For Atlas, its pretty shit ngl. There is a thread on the forum here explaining what looks like cheating on atlas if you need it

Simpl

Social Credit
Rank doesn't really change shit bro and why would having higher stats effect the settings you can use?
Yes it does me and my friend hop all the time on db++ and never get banned bc if you spend money then staff doesn't give 1 shit what you do

Vilux

Social Credit
Rank doesn't really change shit bro and why would having higher stats effect the settings you can use?
If you have any experience with cheating on high tier accounts on hypixel, staff doesn't ban you as easily if you have a rank. What is more likely that someone is cheating? A 3 year veteran who mainly played party games for 2 of those years and has MVP+ or a level 2 steve who got insane KDR and WLR in Skywars?

Hypixel staff mainly just focuses on nons and randoms. If you are a high tier player with high stats, its more likely you have been hackusated by many other known players, therefore more staff are morel likely to watch you rather than some random bedwars 30 star.