Reach settings for hypixel ping 190-250?

Beefy

Social Credit
did u miss the part were he said he has 190-250 ping?
Yes because ping saves everyone imma use 7 block reach because I get 1000 ms + you’d still get hackusated and using ping as an excuse is awful since with that type of ping you’d be lucky for your hits to even register

ieatballslots

Social Credit
i would use 3.35 now quit trying to get tvc termed because you a bitch. You know why you a bitch, because I said so. You just a bitchy bitch. You a Bitchy McBitcherson. You a Bitch McBitch. I go to McDonalds and get a McBitch because you a bitch. Bitch.

vec.

Social Credit
Yes because ping saves everyone imma use 7 block reach because I get 1000 ms + you’d still get hackusated and using ping as an excuse is awful since with that type of ping you’d be lucky for your hits to even register
he wont get staffed for higher reach if he uses more than 3.3 are you slow

Beefy

Social Credit
he wont get staffed for higher reach if he uses more than 3.3 are you slow
What I was talking about the ping part you were arguing that due to his ping he can use higher reach values which isnt entirely true it may bypass watchdog but definitely wont last long since I could notice someone hitting 0.5 blocks more than me + high ping makes it even more sus

Beefy

Social Credit
Plus hypixel is relying on players to help with the cheating problem so their ac is just their community my friend

manas

Social Credit
i'd say you could use 3.2 to 3.5 but may get you staffed, tbh idrk as i have 250 + ping and i use 3.4 - 3.75