Reach Question

which one is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wirlo

Social Credit
Hey,

I just got a short question. Is there a detectable difference between these two reach settings?
Reach 3,0 - 3,4
Reach 3,2 - 3,2

Note: i got around 15-20ms at the most servers

Prometheus

Social Credit
Hey,

I just got a short question. Is there a detectable difference between these two reach settings?
Reach 3,0 - 3,4
Reach 3,2 - 3,2

3-3.4 is better and will give more of an advantage then 3.2-3.2

Ocureal

Social Credit
Hey,

Reach 3,0 - 3,4
Reach 3,2 - 3,2

use 3.2.3.4 on badlion only

KhwPp

Social Credit
When I used strafe, I only saw it when W tapping. It strafed about .5 or so. I somewhat like it.
Strafe module is way too good I swear, you can literally just hold down W all the way and hold left and right click to str8line. This is what Dreamer does, haven't you noticed he doesn't take his finger off W?

Calvin

Social Credit
Honestly, it's all about preference. At those settings it's not about bypassing anti-cheats, I'd say it's more of just what you feel is better for you. If you think you can do well at lower settings great! Makes you seem more legitimate. Otherwise I'd just test the two out and see which one you feel more comfortable using and which of the two fits your needs. Most importantly make sure that it's balanced out with your other settings.

Wirlo

Social Credit
Honestly, it's all about preference. At those settings it's not about bypassing anti-cheats, I'd say it's more of just what you feel is better for you. If you think you can do well at lower settings great! Makes you seem more legitimate. Otherwise I'd just test the two out and see which one you feel more comfortable using and which of the two fits your needs. Most importantly make sure that it's balanced out with your other settings.
thanks, that there is someone who dont talks about my ping and just answers my question! :) ty for your advice

Calvin

Social Credit
thanks, that there is someone who dont talks about my ping and just answers my question! :) ty for your advice
No problem haha. Just make sure that whatever you end up choosing fits your settings and feels right. If you want to look 100% legit I'd suggest taking advice from the others who recommend a certain setting for a certain ping range, but you should be fine if you choose either as long as it fits you and your needs.