Reach does not work for me

ZackVapez

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
So whenever I have my reach over the default(3 blocks) and I hit someone in the reach it’s set to etc:3.25 it doesn’t actually damage then it just shows particles. Is there a way I can fix this? I have 1.8 no click delay on and the hit cooldown thing on to.

manas

Social Credit
So whenever I have my reach over the default(3 blocks) and I hit someone in the reach it’s set to etc:3.25 it doesn’t actually damage then it just shows particles. Is there a way I can fix this? I have 1.8 no click delay on and the hit cooldown thing on to.
What server are you on?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
what ping do you have to said servers ? if you have very high ping (talking 200+ms) its normal to get only particles a lot of the time as NCP (which is the baseline anticheat on hypixel) cancels hits that are 4.25 blocks or above server-side

ZackVapez

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
what ping do you have to said servers ? if you have very high ping (talking 200+ms) its normal to get only particles a lot of the time as NCP (which is the baseline anticheat on hypixel) cancels hits that are 4.25 blocks or above server-side
So if I have 4.24 reach it won’t cancel?
I have 40 ping

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
dont use 4.24 reach, the argument i brought up is irrelevant anyways because you have low ping so forget about it. i guess i cant really help you then since i wouldnt know what could cause this issue

ZackVapez

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
dont use 4.24 reach, the argument i brought up is irrelevant anyways because you have low ping so forget about it. i guess i cant really help you then since i wouldnt know what could cause this issue
K

WiiZARDD

Social Credit
I’ve been using it for ages now
But does reach not work on some servers like hypix… should I just use hitbox
Reach does work on all servers. Either you're doing something wrong, or your client must have some sort of possible Anti-Cheat.