Reach Display Mod manipulation / comp

Prometheus

Social Credit
When thehen101 client came out, and got detected I got my own coder and paid him to make me a client. It was pretty simple, lol. I still have it and surprisingly it is still somewhat undetected.
I'm not asking for it or anything but I'm really interested to see what he did considering it was back when ghost clients first developed. Showcase or something would be cool?

Erouax

Social Credit
autism in this thread is too strong... especially from the guys who are meant to be the smart ones in this community l0l

its easy to spoof or 'bypass' or w/e you want to call it, already done it...

all the mod does is grab your hit distance when you send an attack packet, save the value in a double, then on render tick it displays the value... pretty simple shit lol

even easier to spoof - without editing the mod itself too.

Erouax

Social Credit
nah buddy its calling having a job. ssverify is to stop kids making excuses to not get ss'd, it makes no money and is completely out of pocket lmao

Prometheus

Social Credit
No point using this mod anyway as our lord tenebreaker first of his name destroyer and ender of cheats protector of faithful mc and the first walking talking anti cheat exposed the client.

vapedonut

Social Credit
When thehen101 client came out, and got detected I got my own coder and paid him to make me a client. It was pretty simple, lol. I still have it and surprisingly it is still somewhat undetected.
hmu If u think it might work on mac. In desperate as fuck!! Pls man

JesuusitoGameR

Social Credit
Would be nice if vape manipulates the Reach Display Mod. This mod shows your hit distance. Example: if you hit from like 3 blocks, it shows that you hitted from 3 blocks. If you play with reach (example 3.1-3.3) it shows if you hit from like more than 3 blocks "3.11 blocks" or more/less.

Mod and video link:

Sorry for my english, I'm german
Very easy