Reach Display Mod manipulation / comp

UnknwnBen

Social Credit
Would be nice if vape manipulates the Reach Display Mod. This mod shows your hit distance. Example: if you hit from like 3 blocks, it shows that you hitted from 3 blocks. If you play with reach (example 3.1-3.3) it shows if you hit from like more than 3 blocks "3.11 blocks" or more/less.

Mod and video link:

Sorry for my english, I'm german

Kyanite

Social Credit
Would be nice if vape manipulates the Reach Display Mod. This mod shows your hit distance. Example: if you hit from like 3 blocks, it shows that you hitted from 3 blocks. If you play with reach (example 3.1-3.3) it shows if you hit from like more than 3 blocks "3.11 blocks" or more/less.

Mod and video link:

Sorry for my english, I'm german
You. Are. Officially. Fucking. Retarded.

shmokedggs

Social Credit
Impossible i'm pretty sure. That's something needed to be done within the mod.

Vape can't just magically edit something like that.

I'm pretty sure there's a String field called currentReach or something like that in the mod itself, vape could access that and change it.

shmokedggs

Social Credit
Do you know what skidding is? Your taking someone else's work on calling it your's. Exactly what your implying

By doing what I suggested, he wouldn't "skid" anything. All he'd simply do is change a field in a mod without directly modifying the mod classes itself. He wouldn't be touching the mod's code. Stop talking shit when you don't know what you're talking about.

Kartina

Social Credit
Honestly all you need to do is crack the ReachDisplayMod to not go over 3 blocks. I'm sure someones gonna do that soon.

Brandon

Social Credit
Oh, I know that. This was posted this like a week ago, I figured out how to do it.
k, btw how long have you been in the vape forums and community? you know alot and how do you have so much information about vape?

Kyanite

Social Credit
This is the new forum after the database breach that was like back in March.

August 2016 is when Manthe finally decided to actually make the original forum. Even though it was in discussion back in December/early January.

I've been using Manthe's products since September of 2015, but I've used clients meant for a player to look legit since 2014.
I remember the old hen101 clients. I somewhat miss it tbh.
And I joined the forums the same time around you. I remember buying Spook too, XD.

Prometheus

Social Credit
I remember the old hen101 clients. I somewhat miss it tbh.
And I joined the forums the same time around you. I remember buying Spook too, XD.
Same, I remember when cringed client got hyped back when everyone one used razor synapse autoclickers aha.

Brandon

Social Credit
This is the new forum after the database breach that was like back in March.

August 2016 is when Manthe finally decided to actually make the original forum. Even though it was in discussion back in December/early January.

I've been using Manthe's products since September of 2015, but I've used clients meant for a player to look legit since 2014.
LOL i was using these inject clients back in 2014 when mcsg was still a thing, they didnt know what the blsquad shit was or buckey roberts, so i was good lmfao

Kyanite

Social Credit
LOL i was using these inject clients back in 2014 when mcsg was still a thing, they didnt know what the blsquad shit was or buckey roberts, so i was good lmfao
When thehen101 client came out, and got detected I got my own coder and paid him to make me a client. It was pretty simple, lol. I still have it and surprisingly it is still somewhat undetected.