reach configuration?for badlion

vapedonut

Social Credit
Badlion players are shit. All I use is aimassist and an auto clicker and I fuck everyone

vapedonut

Social Credit
I'm gold 1 in node after playing for 3 days. Nothing but aimassist and auto clicker lol

KhwPp

Social Credit
All you need to do in minecraft is aim and click, what are you on about?

If you need reach and/or velocity to win you're probably bad.
Or you live outside of the US with 150ms+ without any other server near you.

KhwPp

Social Credit
More ms means having a lag advantage or bad internet. You won't need to use velocity or reach since it'll look like you're using both due to your connection.
That's what I tried to investigate and take an advantage of. But trust me, it's trash, I always get 7blocked, it's just impossible for my connection and I'm sure I'm not shit at playing.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Is your internet good? Shit I used to make myself lag for an advantage.
Yeah my download speed is great and overall I have a fast internet. I live in South America, I reach 120-150 ms on US Badlion, but funny thing is I get 200+ms on South America Badlion, how retarded is that?

vapedonut

Social Credit
They are obvious as fuck and don't work in badlion, as badlion uses multiple entities you are REQUIRED to hit, not just the player.

vapedonut

Social Credit
Ignore vapedonut.

Gcheat spawns invisibles entities outside of the player's hitbox and the only way they could get hit is by using the hitboxes module, and when that happens you'll get instantly flagged.
Soz I'm stupid