Raven B+ settings for hypixel the pit? 69ms

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Whats the most I could do being completely safe? I got banned for 3.15reach + 0.15hitbox + 8-15ac + 40,20,fov90 AA, 90%H V. Also is delay remover safe?
You were banned for hitboxes and tbh I wouldn't use raven or any of those free forge clients because most of those have modules that are improperly made and will just add detections to things that shouldn't be detectable.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Heyo!

I used to be a raven user and today I bought vape v4. First of all if you want to continue using a free client then use raven b++ it’s much better. I do highly recommend buying vape it’s really good and much better.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
everyone talking about vape vs raven but nobody talking about vape + raven
Raven's got shifttap, jumpreset, and modifiable keepsprint. I also use it's fastplace for seperate projectile speed. Outside of that I use vape's stuff.

ggwp

Social Credit
Raven's got shifttap, jumpreset, and modifiable keepsprint. I also use it's fastplace for seperate projectile speed. Outside of that I use vape's stuff.
vape x raven is good for bmc, better bedaura + its autoblock and noslow bypasses MMC and pvpland fully

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I guess thats true

DieSturmkatze

Social Credit
Heyo!

I used to be a raven user and today I bought vape v4. First of all if you want to continue using a free client then use raven b++ it’s much better. I do highly recommend buying vape it’s really good and much better.
B++ is a logger

VapeV4

kitten

Social Credit
No it isn’t r u retarded
guys be nice 2 eachother
8b268522bb11e055ee1dde18194b9587.jpg