RANKED SKYWARS VAPE LITE SETTINGS

College_420

Social Credit
Here are my personal settings for ranked skywars. Im currently Diamond devision with this and if you play all season long you probaly will get into Masters! I got 100-120ms on hypixel so reach might be a bit high. But ofcourse WatchDog is a meme.

Autoclicker: 8-13
Note: This can also be higher but this does the job so here you go
Aimassist: Clickaim checked, only sword and axes checked,teams checked, invisbles unchecked. Speed: 43 range: 5.00 max angle 101
Note: The reason why its so high is cause WatchDog just doesnt detect it and its hard to see when someone is using it. Never got called out
Note: Dont record with this lmao.
Reach: 3.17-3.37
Note: Never got banned with this. Triggered people might call you out but who cares.
Velocity: Horizontal: 90 Vertical: 100 Chance: 94
Note: I got 100-120ms so it doesnt look sketchy.
I dont use anything else, nor I dont suggest using anything else.

Tell me your opinion please!

traxex

Social Credit
tbh you could probably get away with settings way higher than this considering watchdog is shit

Strawberray

Social Credit
Here are my personal settings for ranked skywars. Im currently Diamond devision with this and if you play all season long you probaly will get into Masters! I got 100-120ms on hypixel so reach might be a bit high. But ofcourse WatchDog is a meme.

Aimassist: Clickaim checked, only sword and axes checked,teams checked, invisbles unchecked. Speed: 43 range: 5.00 max angle 101
Note: The reason why its so high is cause WatchDog just doesnt detect it and its hard to see when someone is using it. Never got called out
Note: Never got banned with this. Triggered people might call you out but who cares.

tbh you could probably get away with settings way higher than this considering watchdog is shit
u get in diamond with this?

traxex

Social Credit
u get in diamond with this?
if you use my settings, it's easy af to get into diamond
And what settings would you change and what settings?
if you don't care about people accusing you https://www.vape.gg/forums/index.ph...el-mega-walls-skywars-walls-etc.109/#post-851 however, i would bind these and toggle off if you are in a game with someone who records or moderators, but i used them for 2 months and haven't gotten banned once

Prometheus

Social Credit

You need to use higher settings.