ranked skywars rsw settings

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Yeah no point to argue here anymore . People are just toxic for no reason , think they know everything because they've bought a public client and think that settings that ''experienced'' people have posted are the only ones who work and are the only real ones. I can't deal with such close-minded people.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Bro i don't think that you can understand.. do you understand that i've been 4 blocking since 2018 and NEVER got banned for it? Not in RSW , but all the other gamemodes.
Your experience doesn’t speak for that of others.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Xave7, for RSW use 3.1-3.3 reach. For any other gamemodes like skywars , bedwars i am more than 100% sure that you can use 3.5-4.0.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Your experience doesn’t speak for that of others.
Yeah but like.. it has been 4 years. If someone has around the same ping with me (170-180) then the same settings that i use and are bypassing for years , should bypass for them as well. Doesn't this make sense?

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Just to clarify something. I'm not saying that someone who has 10 or 20 or 60 ms on hypixel will bypass with 4.0 reach. But i am more than a hundred percent sure that someone with high ping would easily bypass.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Just to clarify something. I'm not saying that someone who has 10 or 20 or 60 ms on hypixel will bypass with 4.0 reach. But i am more than a hundred percent sure that someone with high ping would easily bypass.
You will get staffed with 4 block reach

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Like.. let's be real guys. First of all it won't be obvious because of this hit reg and secondly.. do you know how many reports are being sent for players in unranked gamemodes every minute? Do you think that staff are gonna spectate bedwars to see if someone has reach? They have better stuff to do , and if they spectate something then they will spectate RSW.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Like.. let's be real guys. First of all it won't be obvious because of this hit reg and secondly.. do you know how many reports are being sent for players in unranked gamemodes every minute? Do you think that staff are gonna spectate bedwars to see if someone has reach? They have better stuff to do , and if they spectate something then they will spectate RSW.
Have you heard of Atlas?

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Using 4 block reach will not be useful at all because of said hitreg.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Alright , i'm not aware of the hitreg thing but do we both agree that you can use over 3.3 in unranked gamemodes and not get banned?
If you have low ping it is risky but not guaranteed banning