rage functions

bettusan

Social Credit
I wrote through a translator, and I’m also not too smart: I understand that this is a ghost client, but I still want the cheat to be at least a little more raging. I bought it not only because it’s legit, but also so that I could run around with kilaura. add this to vape v4.

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
No. This is a GHOST CLIENT meant for LEGIT CHEATING. If you're looking to rage cheat buy a client meant for that.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You have killaura (silentaura)
Basically same as blatant clients' killaura but meant for legit/semiblatant purposes

bettusan

Social Credit
No. This is a GHOST CLIENT meant for LEGIT CHEATING. If you're looking to rage cheat buy a client meant for that.
yes, I understand that I want rage functions in the ghost client and that with a 98% chance these functions will not be added, but they were there before

bettusan

Social Credit
Why do you want killaura?
strange question, but I need it in order to kill and not give others a chance to kill you, and I also want not only a kilaura, but also some kind of timer, a scaffold that instantly places blocks under the player

elevate

Social Credit
The rules say that making any suggestions for blatant oriented features will result in a forum ban. It's clear he's not going to add something like this.