Questions from a new buyer

DrSix

Social Credit
Greetings, I just bought Vape v3 and I'd like to ask two questions, thank you for your time.

1.Does V3 leave any files behind except for the .exe?

2.Can playing with a VPN get me blacklisted? I tried using a VPN and I was told that "I can only change my IP once so often".

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Daruh

Social Credit
1 I don’t think so
2 Yes, you need to open vape first and then open your vpn

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape v3 doesn't leave any files on your computer, same for vape lite and mantheclicker.

Vape v3/lite scans your ip to see if it is a the website, to inject vape. go on the download page and click on "How Can I Use A VPN With Vape". You can do the first method, and the second.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape v3/lite scans your ip to see if it is a the website, to inject vape. go on the download page and click on "How Can I Use A VPN With Vape". You can do the first method, and the second.
You actually do not need to do this anymore, we made some changes to our internal systems that have made that guide outdated and obsolete. You can just use a VPN as is, no special configuration needed to make it work with Vape.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
You actually do not need to do this anymore, we made some changes to our internal systems that have made that guide outdated and obsolete. You can just use a VPN as is, no special configuration needed to make it work with Vape.
Wait woah, I did not know that :O
Does that mean you can have a VPN and then inject and it won't matter?
If so, you should edit the "How Can I Use a VPN With Vape" page, as it's kinda misleading.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Ty for the info