Questions about v3

depletingcoins

Social Credit
Hi,

I'm considering purchasing Vape v3 and I've got a few questions about it as I don't have much experience with closet cheating or cheats in general.

Does autoclick & aim assist bypass on most servers? IE, minemen club, pvptemple, velt etc? I don't plan on using reach as I believe it's a dead giveaway to any half-decent anticheat like minemen clubs. Velocity is also pretty detectable if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also is it still undetectable during screenshares?

Any responses are appreciated. Happy new year.

Noptin

Social Credit
Hi,

I'm considering purchasing Vape v3 and I've got a few questions about it as I don't have much experience with closet cheating or cheats in general.

Does autoclick & aim assist bypass on most servers? IE, minemen club, pvptemple, velt etc? I don't plan on using reach as I believe it's a dead giveaway to any half-decent anticheat like minemen clubs. Velocity is also pretty detectable if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also is it still undetectable during screenshares?

Any responses are appreciated. Happy new year.
Hi! Happy new year to you too. Everything in the Vape client is surely undetectable as long as you do not abuse it and go blatant. Blatant high settings with surely give you away. Be smart about it and you will stay undetected under any anticheat. If you use the things under *Combat* with legit settings, you will stay undetected. Now if you use Bhop, surely you will be banned; see what I’m saying? Also yes! Vape is 100% screen share proof as long as you press the Self-Destruct button before being SS’d. Happy new year!

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hi! Happy new year to you too. Everything in the Vape client is surely undetectable as long as you do not abuse it and go blatant. Blatant high settings with surely give you away. Be smart about it and you will stay undetected under any anticheat. If you use the things under *Combat* with legit settings, you will stay undetected. Now if you use Bhop, surely you will be banned; see what I’m saying? Also yes! Vape is 100% screen share proof as long as you press the Self-Destruct button before being SS’d. Happy new year!
Vape v3 isn't made to bypass any screen share, use vape lite for it.

Rases

Social Credit
I don't think v3 autoclicker is good enough to bypass MMC AGC. For aimassist you might be able to use low settings, but I have heard they have checks for aimassist.
Also, as rofl said, v3 isn't meant to bypass screen share, if you do self-destruct there are still easy ways to detect it by screen share.

Saprix

Social Credit
I don't think v3 autoclicker is good enough to bypass MMC AGC. For aimassist you might be able to use low settings, but I have heard they have checks for aimassist.
Also, as rofl said, v3 isn't meant to bypass screen share, if you do self-destruct there are still easy ways to detect it by screen share.
Vape v3 and vape lite use same algorithm for their features

Slicer

Social Credit
Yeah dont use V3 on any PVP servers as they screen share and Vape V3 WILL be found in a SS (ScreenShare).
Get lite if you wanna closet cheat.