Question

Social Credit
Just by chance, has anyone already overlooked an SS on the server "Ghotly"? Ip: ghostly.live (using vape lite)

I do not carry much with vape lite and sometimes I feel insecure when using it on certain servers because I feel that I can be caught in a ss

also if you can help me in giving me a step-by-step tutorial on how to hide it, what I do now is download it but with a url from the "tiny" page.

(sorry if there are orthographic errors I was using a translator)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Just by chance, has anyone already overlooked an SS on the server "Ghotly"? Ip: ghostly.live (using vape lite)

I do not carry much with vape lite and sometimes I feel insecure when using it on certain servers because I feel that I can be caught in a ss

also if you can help me in giving me a step-by-step tutorial on how to hide it, what I do now is download it but with a url from the "tiny" page.

(sorry if there are orthographic errors I was using a translator)
I have a tutorial for u "How to hide vape lite before an ss" by KhwPp
https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/2019-bypass-any-screenshare-using-vape-guide.6371/

And you may use "Incognito mode" for google and mozilla to download vape lite and don't forget to use "CCleaner" to clear ur history if you using the "normal mode" for mozilla or google

buyspook

Social Credit
Disable memory compression and just rename the exe since I've bypassed that ss tool before

Social Credit
And you may use "Incognito mode" for google and mozilla to download vape lite and don't forget to use "CCleaner" to clear ur history if you using the "normal mode" for mozilla or google
ok, if I use firefox in incognito mode do not need ccleaner?

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
When I was playing on that server the ss went with vape v3. It is very easy friend.
There are many loose tutorials by the forum
:)

Social Credit
so I know if you can detect vape v3 with Azran by the digital signature, but my question is with vape lite.
But I do not know if Vape Lite if you can overlook Azran.
(many thanks to those who responded)