Question

Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
I have a question: does Bhop bypass hypixel?

I’m incredibly lazy and can’t press the jump button myself when running across bridges in bed wars and getting to zero, zero in uhc.

Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
Just use timer, it'll make you faster but not extremely blatant like Bhop
Bhop only goes 1/2 a block faster. And as long as you don’t air strafe it doesn’t look like your bhoping

Edit: I played on cubecraft and no one called me out for Bhop even when using it to run away

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Bhop only goes 1/2 a block faster. And as long as you don’t air strafe it doesn’t look like your bhoping
It does look like you're bhoping unless you keep toggling it on and off. No one would notice it in BW though cuz every player is either trash or completely new at the game. Either way you should test it out on an alt for a few hours and see if watchdog picks it up

Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
It does look like you're bhoping unless you keep toggling it on and off. No one would notice it in BW though cuz every player is either trash or completely new at the game. Either way you should test it out on an alt for a few hours and see if watchdog picks it up
Actually I'll test it myself cuz I'm curious lmao
thank you, i don't have any alts to test it on.

Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
https://prnt.sc/ijg8vm Well that was fast LOL. I was using it carefully too, so no it doesn't bypass Watchdog. I think it should because Bhop on other clients can, but eh.. Vape isn't really meant for hacks like that so whatever
That sucks, well thanks for testing it.

Couple weeks ago I saw a guy using pandora, that’s right the discontinued client, he said he was using because he could Bhop for an hour with getting banned, if an old client has it then Vape should have it.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
That sucks, well thanks for testing it.

Couple weeks ago I saw a guy using pandora, that’s right the discontinued client, he said he was using because he could Bhop for an hour with getting banned, if an old client has it then Vape should have it.
Yeah I can't say I wasn't surprised when I got banned, cause it was fast too (on my 2nd game)