Question.

BratQuruq

Social Credit
Hello everyone. Is Vape Lite made with C++ (Visual Studio). and is it MemoryHacking Method or JNI Method. Cuz im trying to make my own.

Nwr442146

Social Credit
Vape Lite ™ Is made using the Fortan programming language ( Fortran is a general-purpose, compiled imperative programming language that is especially suited to numeric computation and scientific computing ), and it uses Code Blocks ( Code::Blocks is a free, open-source cross-platform IDE that supports multiple compilers including GCC, Clang and Visual C++. It is developed in C++ using wxWidgets as the GUI toolkit. Using a plugin architecture, its capabilities and features are defined by the provided plugins ) instead of Visual Studio. It uses JFI ( Java Fortan Interface ) to communicate with Minecraft ( 1.7.10 and sometimes 1.8.9 because the JFI interface is copy pasted from memory hacking ( because last time it stopped being updated but then they update it with the codeblocks engine so its now able to get the different minecraft mappings via the java fortan interface which will ensure the client to be completely undetected since cheatsmasher doesn't scan for JFI left overs ( because it doesn't leave any since its based of memory hacking, but instead of writeprocessmemory Vape Lite ™ uses createprocessmemory so it essentialy runs minecraft via the FVM (short for Fortan Virtual Machine (A Fortan virtual machine is a virtual machine that enables a computer to run Fortan programs as well as programs written in other languages that are also compiled to Fortan bytecode. The FVM is detailed by a specification that formally describes what is required in a FVM implementation. )) So that makes it easier to use native hooks on the FVM since he has direct access to the bytecode (only sometimes because other times it can colapse if you don't have polybot because the rain may interfere with the hertz ))))))). To conclude that if you wanna get started into making your own cheat you should learn how to use Code Blocks as well as how to program in Fortan and learn binary/ASCII. If you have anymore question feel free to ask them here qO_Op

BratQuruq

Social Credit
Vape Lite ™ Is made using the Fortan programming language ( Fortran is a general-purpose, compiled imperative programming language that is especially suited to numeric computation and scientific computing ), and it uses Code Blocks ( Code::Blocks is a free, open-source cross-platform IDE that supports multiple compilers including GCC, Clang and Visual C++. It is developed in C++ using wxWidgets as the GUI toolkit. Using a plugin architecture, its capabilities and features are defined by the provided plugins ) instead of Visual Studio. It uses JFI ( Java Fortan Interface ) to communicate with Minecraft ( 1.7.10 and sometimes 1.8.9 because the JFI interface is copy pasted from memory hacking ( because last time it stopped being updated but then they update it with the codeblocks engine so its now able to get the different minecraft mappings via the java fortan interface which will ensure the client to be completely undetected since cheatsmasher doesn't scan for JFI left overs ( because it doesn't leave any since its based of memory hacking, but instead of writeprocessmemory Vape Lite ™ uses createprocessmemory so it essentialy runs minecraft via the FVM (short for Fortan Virtual Machine (A Fortan virtual machine is a virtual machine that enables a computer to run Fortan programs as well as programs written in other languages that are also compiled to Fortan bytecode. The FVM is detailed by a specification that formally describes what is required in a FVM implementation. )) So that makes it easier to use native hooks on the FVM since he has direct access to the bytecode (only sometimes because other times it can colapse if you don't have polybot because the rain may interfere with the hertz ))))))). To conclude that if you wanna get started into making your own cheat you should learn how to use Code Blocks as well as how to program in Fortan and learn binary/ASCII. If you have anymore question feel free to ask them here qO_Op
wooow!! I wasn't expecting Fortan. Didn't even know what Fortan meant.
Half of these things i dont know what they mean XD.
But like is VAPE V4 JAVA mod? or it's fortan again

Nwr442146

Social Credit
wooow!! I wasn't expecting Fortan. Didn't even know what Fortan meant.
Half of these things i dont know what they mean XD.
But like is VAPE V4 JAVA mod? or it's fortan again
Well as I elaborated previously, vape makes use of the JFI interface which allows you to interact with java whilst making use of the fortan language.