question regarding hitboxes-

goodfightkid

Social Credit
soo i plan on ONLY using 0.35 hitboxes on hypixel without any other modules besides some render modules, i get around 200ms,(is that blatant?) i was wonder whats the "reach" increase of 0.35 hitboxes? does it increase my reach by 0.35 aswell?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
soo i plan on ONLY using 0.35 hitboxes on hypixel without any other modules besides some render modules, i get around 200ms,(is that blatant?) i was wonder whats the "reach" increase of 0.35 hitboxes? does it increase my reach by 0.35 aswell?
It expands the hitboxes and use 0.1 to be safe.

needlunar

Social Credit
Wait I thought hitboxes increases reach? If you have .35 hitboxes it increases the hitbox size from all sides, top, bottoms, sides, front and back, so it would give you reach

I think idk ^^^ but even if it does it wouldn’t increase reach by much

BegoneThot

Social Credit
I have no idea why people here find hitboxes so risky. In the past I used for weeks on free clients and cracked vape and I was not banned. I don't know if Hypixel now detects, i'll try to play with 0.25/0.3 in a alt for a week and check the results.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
I have no idea why people here find hitboxes so risky. In the past I used for weeks on free clients and cracked vape and I was not banned. I don't know if Hypixel now detects, i'll try to play with 0.25/0.3 in a alt for a week and check the results.

i think it's mostly because of mod spectates. hitboxes is super obvious to a third person spectate. i've been told not to go above 0.15 hitboxes.