Question About VAPE

NobodyKnows

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Hi, i was wondering,i want to play on server and be undetected but have a certain advantage. I rather buy VapeV4 or VapeLite ? I want to play on rinaorc,mmc,hypixel and all.And does VapeLite fully bypass theses servers ?
Thank you.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Vape v4 and vape lite are equally good at closet cheating, vape v4 has a LOT more features and its the one I recommend. Lite is made to bypass screenshares (some people screenshare to find your hacks) and for certain features that make being a content creator easier, if you don't care about those you should absolutely buy vape v4 as it can have more features than just the essentials.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hi, i was wondering,i want to play on server and be undetected but have a certain advantage. I rather buy VapeV4 or VapeLite ? I want to play on rinaorc,mmc,hypixel and all.And does VapeLite fully bypass theses servers ?
Thank you.
Idk about the first server you mentioned but for hypixel and mmc v4 will do just fine : )

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
many people buy v4 and its cheap so buy that if u wanna play 1.8.9 pvp only, people buy lite to bypass recording/streaming while cheating