Question About Mantheclicker

fatduck

Social Credit
Is it more undetectable to use 14-19 cps or something like 17-19 cps?

I ask because when I click for myself I can get 12 cps consistently, almost no dip at all. So would it be more “human” and less detectable to have a lower variance between the two values?

Cozu

Social Credit
Why are you even using those settings. I recommend using 9-13. Also, 14-19 would be better against the server side anti-cheat comparing to 17-19 since 14-19 has a larger gap and there's more randomization between those two number. But in all seriousness, you shouldn't even be using those type of settings if you want to look legit.

fatduck

Social Credit
Why are you even using those settings. I recommend using 9-13. Also, 14-19 would be better against the server side anti-cheat comparing to 17-19 since 14-19 has a larger gap and there's more randomization between those two number. But in all seriousness, you shouldn't even be using those type of settings if you want to look legit.
try it, there’s a certain advantage to having really high CPS. Everyone uses 9-14/9-13, what if I wanted to emulate 17 cps? How would I go about doing that