Question about launching vape

haxxor69420funny

Social Credit
Is there a way for vape to automatically inject itself when I start minecraft? Is there a way for certain settings to automatically be on without having to enable them every time you launch a new game?

haxxor69420funny

Social Credit
Its impossible. ur talking about clients built in minecraft launchers. Which is not vape.
Dude. double clicking isnt hard
Relax I was just asking. I'm guessing there is no other way for it to inject itself without it being built into the launcher. I wonder when that will happen, if that's possible.

OverDose__

Social Credit
Relax I was just asking. I'm guessing there is no other way for it to inject itself without it being built into the launcher. I wonder when that will happen, if that's possible.
I m relaxed Lol.
I think my pc will act up if vape injects auto.
Look it. ghost clients been around for awhile. someones probably thought of this idea before u. soooo no go

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
do a python script to open vape after minecraft is opened for about 20 seconds (so minecraft is fully loaded) then you are good to go.

kazu

Social Credit
Is there a way for vape to automatically inject itself when I start minecraft? Is there a way for certain settings to automatically be on without having to enable them every time you launch a new game?
in vape v4 setting im pretty sure there is an option to enable modules automatically when loading profile

kazu

Social Credit
that does not have anything to do with what he asked
I thought it answered:' Is there a way for certain settings to automatically be on without having to enable them every time you launch a new game?' the second part of the question