Question about Entropy

DaVaper

Social Credit
Do any of you guys have experience using Entropy on servers like Minemanclub and pvpland? Have any of you guys been screenshared or banned with Entropy? If so how did it go? Would you vouch for it being undetectable to anticheats?

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Entropy > Vape. More undetectable. For Hypixel, I always use vape, since I'm playing on accounts without bans, and am willing to toggle. Entropy's only really worth it if you're playing on Syuu or MMC.

DaVaper

Social Credit
Entropy > Vape. More undetectable. For Hypixel, I always use vape, since I'm playing on accounts without bans, and am willing to toggle. Entropy's only really worth it if you're playing on Syuu or MMC.
Thanks man, this is exactly what I was looking for. I was using an AC(8-13) and low aimassist on mmc with v4 and got frozen after a month so I'm looking for a client that is just as undetectable as vape but is also ss proof.

pickledick

Social Credit
Vape bypasses mmc, it’s all about settings not the client.
so I'm looking for a client that is just as undetectable as vape but is also ss proof.
You just described vape lite lmao

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
For servers with ss vape lite is better than entropy.
The AimAssist is undetectable for the autoclicker for mcc try to use 8 - 13.
For servers without use vape v4.

Dont know why are you using entropy.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape bypasses mmc, it’s all about settings not the client.
For the reach and velocity you have true.
But for things like AutoClicker and AimAssist it's specific of your client.
The Vape's AimAssist is undetectable.

DaVaper

Social Credit
Honestly I feel like Vape's aimassist and autoclicker has a better chance of being detected by advanced anticheats than Entropy's simply because Vape is a more popular client and has more features. Would there be a logical reason why Entropy's aimassist and autoclicker is more detectable by default? I know that Vape's ac and aa is undetectable but I'm not gonna pay $60 for vape lite and get 1/3 of the features I already have with v4 for the SS proof when I can buy a SS proof client with the features I use for half price.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Honestly I feel like Vape's aimassist and autoclicker has a better chance of being detected by advanced anticheats than Entropy's simply because Vape is a more popular client and has more features. Would there be a logical reason why Entropy's aimassist and autoclicker is more detectable by default? I know that Vape's ac and aa is undetectable but I'm not gonna pay $60 for vape lite and get 1/3 of the features I already have with v4 for the SS proof when I can buy a SS proof client with the features I use for half price.
With vape lite you won't be detected in ss, unlike entropy.

pickledick

Social Credit
Why do you think that entropy is still less popular if by that logic it’s less detectable, yet is half the price?

This is autistic logic that too many people have. If vape AC or AA was detected at all nobody would be using it and it would become less popular. It’s popular due to it being consistently undetected, even despite it being popular and that should together make you feel safer.

you could get by with entropy if all you care about is having a screenshare client. But it has way less modules, less settings, no community to ask for settings advice and non existent support(its literally ran by a 14 yr old), and the GUI is a wannabe csgo cheat it’s annoying to use. Vape lite imo isn’t worth the price for some, but neither are apple phones

DaVaper

Social Credit
Why do you think that entropy is still less popular if by that logic it’s less detectable, yet is half the price?

This is autistic logic that too many people have. If vape AC or AA was detected at all nobody would be using it and it would become less popular. It’s popular due to it being consistently undetected, even despite it being popular and that should together make you feel safer.

you could get by with entropy if all you care about is having a screenshare client. But it has way less modules, less settings, no community to ask for settings advice and non existent support(its literally ran by a 14 yr old), and the GUI is a wannabe csgo cheat it’s annoying to use. Vape lite imo isn’t worth the price for some, but neither are apple phones
Thanks for your response. No need to be toxic.