Question about blatant modes on hypixel

Crunkyy

Social Credit
Hi there so i have an alt that i want to mess around on on hypixel, but i dont want it to get banned right away and was wondering if someone could list off all the blatant modules that hypixel has patched or can easily detect, and or the best blatant settings for just shredding people and not getting banned

Shitterdown

Social Credit
A lot of blatant modules are on and off detected by watchdog so its pretty hard to give an exact list of modules, plus even if we did it would be outdated by the end of the month.

DefinitelyLegit

Social Credit
You can use speed anticheat A (I tried it and haven't been banned yet), noslowdown (most of the time), and reach can be 4.2 blocks and you won't get watchdog banned 95% of the time. If you plan to blatant cheat a lot then you should get a blatant client tho, like nyor said

Shitterdown

Social Credit
You can use speed anticheat A (I tried it and haven't been banned yet), noslowdown (most of the time), and reach can be 4.2 blocks and you won't get watchdog banned 95% of the time. If you plan to blatant cheat a lot then you should get a blatant client tho, like nyor said
speed anticheat A IS detected currently dont spread fake info