Quake Aura

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
When I get home I will play some quake craft and see how it works and see if we would be able to make something like that. @Manthe

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I remember using this in some random client before. It wasn't that accurate but good enough against average players. If you're against a naturally good quake player with max stuff and good map sense then you'll probably lose even with aura. Not sure how accurate it can be but I'd like it to be added nonetheless

KhwPp

Social Credit
Wouldn't this be like a BowAimbot? I'm guessing the shots are not hitscan either.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
When I get home I will play some quake craft and see how it works and see if we would be able to make something like that. @Manthe
can you also make it for cops and crims it is kind of the same idea but would have to shoot more

Bolthie

Social Credit
I remember using this in some random client before. It wasn't that accurate but good enough against average players. If you're against a naturally good quake player with max stuff and good map sense then you'll probably lose even with aura. Not sure how accurate it can be but I'd like it to be added nonetheless
I am a horrendous quake player, but the quake aura in serenity, I don't know how OP it was or what, but it made me beat leaderboard players with over 400,000 kills, with them asking me if I myself am an LB player on an alt

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I am a horrendous quake player, but the quake aura in serenity, I don't know how OP it was or what, but it made me beat leaderboard players with over 400,000 kills, with them asking me if I myself am an LB player on an alt
Shit I have to try it then lol

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
It's possible, however with barely any players on it from last time I played it I don't know if it's worth it.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
i'd honestly love to see a quakecraft aimbot implemented. it's kinda niche but i could see a good amount of people using it.