Purchasing Vape

Boopit

Social Credit
So I've logged on here looking to buy a cheat that can let me switch between blatant and ghost. And I've been wondering if the $29.99 USD is worth it. Is there any cheaper/better option? I mean 30 dollars is alot considering a cheat for Minecraft.

Vapers

Social Credit
Depends what you're looking for but vape bypasses big servers and is undetectable by most server anticheats on most settings. Vape also receives consistent updates so you know it wont randomly stop updating as there are many devs. It's completely up to you though, if you have the money I'd recommend it.

Colddd

Social Credit
I personally think it is good for blatant and ghost. You just have to have the right settings.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Just in case you bought v3 and got screenshared while using it, admit hacking if you are on your main

Stampy

Social Credit
i mean i’ve had it since november and it is really really worth every cent imo. From closeting to blatantly cheating, it’s great.

RandomUSerx

Social Credit
So I've logged on here looking to buy a cheat that can let me switch between blatant and ghost. And I've been wondering if the $29.99 USD is worth it. Is there any cheaper/better option? I mean 30 dollars is alot considering a cheat for Minecraft.
I have it since 2016. Back then it was just a ghost client. Vape is a powerhouse. Totally worth the money. Exhibition which is considered imo rn the best client for blatantly hacking costs 50 dollars and you can't find it really easily. I vouch for vape, it really gets the job done and his blatant modules are great, it will become greater in an update coming :)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We're one of the only clients with enough resources to keep going for a considerable amount of time and we are passionate about what we do here. You get constant updates and support here and you get to access a real, professional client that won't disappear into mist a few months after you purchase it. Obviously if you're asking on the Vape forums you're going to get some biased opinions on Vape, but it literally is the best there is. You won't find anything better than Vape, for as reasonable a price.

RandomUSerx

Social Credit
We're one of the only clients with enough resources to keep going for a considerable amount of time and we are passionate about what we do here. You get constant updates and support here and you get to access a real, professional client that won't disappear into mist a few months after you purchase it. Obviously if you're asking on the Vape forums you're going to get some biased opinions on Vape, but it literally is the best there is. You won't find anything better than Vape, for as reasonable a price.
As i told, i can confirm that ny myself. I have been a vape user for two years. Already, vape exists a lot and will still continue to exist. It won't disappear like other clients cough cough serenity