PROFILE SETTINGS

thekidlaroi

Social Credit
for some reason when i click save my profile and then quit Minecraft and join back it doesn't work for some reason can someone help me

JSPeg8

Social Credit
for some reason when i click save my profile and then quit Minecraft and join back it doesn't work for some reason can someone help me
please shut up fucking kidlaroi u fucking ugly social reject please go to ur corner and drink paint u unloved queer

thekidlaroi

Social Credit
please shut up fucking kidlaroi u fucking ugly social reject please go to ur corner and drink paint u unloved queer
shut up no one asked is this what you do in life you only gangster on your computer in real life I bet you have no friends and get bullied in school

JSPeg8

Social Credit
shut up no one asked is this what you do in life you only gangster on your computer in real life I bet you have no friends and get bullied in school
i bet u moan when u wipe ur ass u burnt black piece of shit
i came back from a club the other day and piped 2 baddies after coming home and did my gf im far from having no friends

thekidlaroi

Social Credit
i bet u moan when u wipe ur ass u burnt black piece of shit
i came back from a club the other day and piped 2 baddies after coming home and did my gf im far from having no friends
yeah yeah sure you did now you are on vape forums dissing kids clown nigga you're so sad time to get a life man

JSPeg8

Social Credit
yeah yeah sure you did now you are on vape forums dissing kids clown nigga you're so sad time to get a life man
ur impersonating a little white ass rapper on the vape forums please kys plz shut the actual fuck up u black smelly waste