Problems when injecting to vanilla client

Revenge

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Hello, I've been trying to inject Vape v4 on my minecraft client for hours now without any luck.
To give some context about a year ago, when I bought vape, I had Windows 10 on my computer and everything worked fine for me, I could even inject on Lunar without almost any trouble or use it with forge easily, but when I switched to Windows 11 that's when things got complicated for me because Vape v4 would not inject no matter what I did so I just gave up. The year passed and now I'm trying to use Vape again but as I said I'm having no luck

First I tried it on Lunar 1.8.9 again, it didn't work but Vape would open without freezing (which it didnt when i had a fresh win 11 install Vape froze a lot when injecting and would ''crash'') and actually finish the injection thing but not actually injecting, ended up not working a all.

Secondly I tried Curseforge with a vanilla version of 1.8.9, also did not work, did the same as Lunar.

And third option was vanilla legacy launcher, from official website, which also did not work so I came here for help!

VapeV4

Suntwo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
Hello, I've been trying to inject Vape v4 on my minecraft client for hours now without any luck.
To give some context about a year ago, when I bought vape, I had Windows 10 on my computer and everything worked fine for me, I could even inject on Lunar without almost any trouble or use it with forge easily, but when I switched to Windows 11 that's when things got complicated for me because Vape v4 would not inject no matter what I did so I just gave up. The year passed and now I'm trying to use Vape again but as I said I'm having no luck

First I tried it on Lunar 1.8.9 again, it didn't work but Vape would open without freezing (which it didnt when i had a fresh win 11 install Vape froze a lot when injecting and would ''crash'') and actually finish the injection thing but not actually injecting, ended up not working a all.

Secondly I tried Curseforge with a vanilla version of 1.8.9, also did not work, did the same as Lunar.

And third option was vanilla legacy launcher, from official website, which also did not work so I came here for help!
It might sound dumb but have you tried disabling your antivirus ?
Before coming to the forums, have you tried contacting support ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Sounds like a pc issue or something. Both lunar, vanilla and forge works fine for me (windows 11).