Problem.

Notnic

Social Credit
Sometimes when I go into the game I can not get off the ground and my sight rotates in different directions, it happens only with vape, how to fix it? Sorry for my bad english

KhwPp

Social Credit
Could you please be more detailed? If possible record a video showing this.

Dark_

Social Credit
Could you please be more detailed? If possible record a video showing this.
He is talking about one of the modules is keeping him stuck in air. About the rotation think of when you fail an aura check and it snaps your head back in place. Hopfully this is a bit more detailed but it was hard thinking of an example.

KhwPp

Social Credit
He is talking about one of the modules is keeping him stuck in air. About the rotation think of when you fail an aura check and it snaps your head back in place. Hopfully this is a bit more detailed but it was hard thinking of an example.
This happens when you finished a sw game and you're teleported to the queue/waiting room, you'll eventually return to the lobby because it kicks you for hovering/flying. Hasn't happened to me since the first day of the update, that's why I thought this was fixed.

Dark_

Social Credit
I had the same issue, and eventually your forced to rejoin the server. Try to record a footage of it and send it Arithmo.
I have footage but its from 3.16 but ill get on hypixel tonight and try to record it.