Ping Increaser

thegamer505

Social Credit
I've heard that beanernet is sorta shit, and some there are lots of external programs that do the same thing but are a lot more consistent and overall better. I've heard of clumsy quite a bit, but my dumbass is too retarded to figure it out. Unicorn seems quite simple but I'm really not willing to shell out more money just for something that increases my delay ig. Does anyone have recommendations for other programs that increase your ping or knows how to use clumsy whos willing to teach my dumbass who how to use it? ty

Rases

Social Credit
I've heard that beanernet is sorta shit, and some there are lots of external programs that do the same thing but are a lot more consistent and overall better. I've heard of clumsy quite a bit, but my dumbass is too retarded to figure it out. Unicorn seems quite simple but I'm really not willing to shell out more money just for something that increases my delay ig. Does anyone have recommendations for other programs that increase your ping or knows how to use clumsy whos willing to teach my dumbass who how to use it? ty
They might be able to detect ping spoof. Maybe you should try some private vpn with private ips

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Try using VapeV4 beanernet, it's not as bad as you think, even though I don't use it.